domingo, 19 de agosto de 2012

The Liebster Award

The Rules are:
  1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves
  2. Answer the questions in the tag (the person who awarded you should have a set of questions!)
  3. Choose 11 bloggers with under 200 followers and link them in your post
  4. Let them know by leaving them a comment on their blog
11 things about me:
 
Patt
  1. I love my boyfriend
  2. I love fashion
  3. I like play sports
  4. I like animals, especially my dog ​​Nessie
  5. I love L.A.
  6. I love coffee
  7. I love shopping
  8. I love reading
  9. I love Chuck Bass of Gossip Girl
  10. I love eating chocolate
  11. I love travelling
Jenn
  1. I love my dogs
  2. I love my boyfriend
  3. I love reading
  4. I love shopping
  5. I love candies
  6. I love beer
  7. I love see Grey's Anatomy,Game of thrones, Gossip Girl,Weeds...
  8. I'm nursing assistant
  9. I live in Toledo
  10. I love fast food
  11. I love my family (and Patt,of course)
Questions from Patt:
  1. What is your dream job? I want to be management marketing a famous clothing brand
  2. Why and when did you started to write a blog? I started writing three weeks ago because we love fashion
  3. What's your favorite color? Purple
  4. Summer or winter? Why? Summer, because I like to feel the heat on my skin
  5. Do you have a pet? I have a beautiful dog, Nessie, four hamsters and a turtle
  6. Which famous person would you like to meet in person the most? Jensen Ackles
  7. What's your favourite film? Noah's Diary
  8. What’s your worst habit? I'm very nervous and perfectionist
  9. Coffee or Tea? Coffee
  10. Are you a morning person or night person? Morning person
  11. What make-up item can you not live without? The mascara
Questions from Jenn:
  1. What is your dream job? I want to be a delivery room nursing assistant
  2. Why and when did you started to write a blog? I started writing three weeks ago because we love fashion
  3. What's your favorite color? Purple
  4. Summer or winter? Why?  Summer, because I hate the cold
  5. Do you have a pet? I have two dogs, Dexter and Lukas, and a parakeet
  6. Which famous person would you like to meet in person the most? Ed westwick... I love him
  7. What's your favourite film? Big Fish
  8. What’s your worst habit? Smoke
  9. Coffee or Tea? Coffee
  10. Are you a morning person or night person? Night person
  11. What make-up item can you not live without? The gloss
Questions that I'm asking:
  1. What's your favourite book?
  2. What's your favourite perfume?
  3. Why and when did you started to write a blog?
  4. What's your favorite style icon, Audrey Hepburn or Marilyn Monroe?
  5. Chocolate or vanilla?
  6. Where do you want to travel?
  7. What's your favourite singer?
  8. What is your favorite clothing?
  9. What's your favourite animal?
  10. What post do you like the most on my blog?
  11. What is your favorite clothing brand?
Blogs I'm tagging:
  1. Don't Try To Ignore Me
  2. El baúl de Raquel
  3. Carmen
  4. Soplando Dientes de León
  5. L'instable Mona-Lena
  6. Toneladasderopaynadakponerme
  7. Je m'en fous
  8. Veronica Delarge
  9. Albispretty
  10. Marikyna
  11. Trendy Spirit

X.O.X.O
Patt&Jenn

12 comentarios:

  1. Ola! Thanks for taging me :) I should answer the questions, or what I should do? Ty

    xLOVEx http://veronicadelarge.blogspot.sk/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi!!!! First you have to say 11 things about you and answer the questions.Then you have to nominate 11 blog that has less than 200 followers. Luck!
      X.O.X.O.
      Patt

      Eliminar
  2. congratulations on the award! Anyway, thanks for dropping by my blog! Followed you! Hope you follow mine as well :)

    XO, Mish
    http://starmishie.blogspot.com
    PS Giveaway on my blog!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. muchisimas gracias por nominarmee!!! un besotee enormee guapass

    http://baulderaquel.blogspot.com.es

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hola wapa.
      Estoy deseando ver tu test!!!!
      Un besazo
      X.O.X.O

      Eliminar
  4. muchas gracias por nominarme!! estoy demasiado emocionada jaja
    besos
    http://donttrytoignoreme.blogspot.mx

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Me paso por tu blog para ver tus respuestas!!!
      X.O.X.O.
      Patt

      Eliminar
  5. Enhorabuena por el premio!
    Te sigo, ok?

    Besos :)
    http://lascosasdeanouk.blogspot.com.es

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Me encantan estos test!!
    Gracias por pasar, besitoos!!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Congrats on the award & it would be cool to follow each other. You can follow me via bloglovin or gfc! Thanks for visiting & leaving a comment! :)

    www.theShopaholic247.com

    ResponderEliminar